Oct. 2016 - Dec. 2017: New IP. KIXEYE.
2D Contract Artist
- Unity implementation of assets.
- Collaborated with senior artist with Unity's 2D Anima program.
- Created base outfits, facial features, weapons, and items for male and female characters.
- Illustrated backgrounds for UI.
2015 – Oct. 2016: Freelance. Multiple Projects.
Concept Artist / Illustrator
- Drawn and painted various designs and illustrations in a diversity of styles.
- Completed delegated tasks in a timely manner.
2013: Zoo-F-O. Published on Google Play.
Vector Artist / Animator
- Created multiple assets and animation for the minigames.
- Gained valuable knowledge of the mobile/tablet game pipeline.
2014: Sony Online Entertainment G.I.R.L. Scholarship Program.
2013: SOE G.I.R.L. Scholarship Program.
2014: Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA.
- B.F.A., Illustration
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Unity 5.5
- Pixologic Zbrush 4R6
- Foundry Modo 902